07h45-08h00: We pick you up from your hotel and take you to visit the Ho Chi Minh Complex which includes Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum – the final resting place of the beloved national hero, Uncle Ho. Then we visit the President Ho Chi Minh’s stilt house where he lived off and on from 1958 to 1969. You’ll also go to the Ho Chi Minh Museum where you can learn about this remarkable man and what he did for Vietnam and the region.
Next, you’ll visit the One Pillar Pagoda which is actually a group of structures that collectively make up a pagoda built over the water in the middle of a square lake.
After that you’ll have a chance to explore the Tran Quoc Pagoda on the Shore of West Lake. From there you’ll go to the Temple of Literature which was Vietnam’s first university and is dedicated to Confucius.
Alternatively you can choose to have lunch at a restaurant in the Old Quarter. Visit the Old Quarter; you’ll get a sense of the daily life of this busy city on your way to Hoan Kiem Lake – the heart and soul of Hanoi. This is the part of town where the commercial streets of modern Hanoi meet the ancient 36 streets and numerous alleys amongst temples, pagodas and lakes.
Visit Museum of Ethnology. This superb museum showcases the depth of Vietnamese cultural diversity with an astounding collection of 15,000 artifacts gathered from throughout Vietnam. Maps, displays and dioramas are labeled in Vietnamese, French and English. Displays portray a typical village market, the making of comical hats and a Tay shamanic ceremony, videos show the real thing. You can also check out a traditional Black Thai house reconstructed in the museum. There’s also a centre for research and conservation where scientists from all over the world study traditional Vietnamese cultures.
If visit Thanh Long water puppet show (Optional) and come back hotel by yourself.
Drop off hotel. End tour and see you.
- Shared A/C transportation during trip: (pick up and drop off in Old Quarter only)
- English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees. 01 Vietnamese style lunch, 1 water bottle/ pax/ day.
- Water puppet show or rickshaw: 5usd/ pax.
- Personal expense drinks; ... and the others not mentioned above.
- Insurance & Tips, VAT.
PRICE FOR CHILDREN:
- 0-4 years old: free. 1 adult get free 1 infant only, the 2nd infant: 75% of tour price (excluded entrance fee).
- 5- Under 9 years old: 75% tour price.
- 9 years old and above: 100% tour price.
- Before departure 1 week: full charge deposit or 50%
- Before departure 6-3 days: 75% charge of price
- Before departure 2-0 days: 100% charge of price