07h30-07h45: Guide will pick you at hotel in Old Quarter.
08h00: Leave Ha Noi Capital for Ninh Binh, enjoying the beautiful sceneries of the rural areas on the way.
10h00 Arrive in Hoa Lu, visit the two temples of King Dinh and King Le in the 10th century by bicycle, finding out the heroic histories of this two Kings in Chinese Wars. After that go to Tam Coc for lunch (10-km far from Hoa Lu).
After lunch you will get on bamboo boat - rowed by the local people - in Hoang Long river to visit Tam Coc (three caves) on the way, you also have chance to see the paddy field if you visit Tam Coc in April or September.
15h30: Back to the Harbor for the bus transfer to Hanoi.
17h45: Arrive in Hanoi, end of the tour.
- A/C transportation during tour (pick-up and drop- off in Old Quarter only)
- Small row trip to visit Tam Coc, bicycle to visit Hoa Lu.
- English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees. 01 Vietnamese style buffet lunch. 01 mineral bottle/pax/day.
- Personal expenses, drinks... and the others not mentioned above.
- Insurance & Tips, VAT.
- High season surcharge.
PRICE FOR CHILDREN:
- 0-4 years old: free. 1 adult get free 1 infant only, the 2nd infant: 75% of tour price (excluded entrance fee).
- 5- Under 9 years old: 75% tour price.
- 9 years old and above: 100% tour price.
- Before departure 1 week: full charge deposit
- Before departure 6-3 days: 75% charge of price
- Before departure 2-0 days: 100% charge of price