TRANG AN - BAI DINH PAGODA TOUR
07h00: Car and tour guide pick you up at a place in city to depart for Ninh Binh, on the way stop in Phu Ly (free time for breakfast).
09h15: Arrive in Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight.
Bai Dinh Pagoda
La Han statues
11h00: Have lunch in restaurant, enjoy specialties: mountain goat, Ngoc Duong wine.
12h30: Depart to visit Trang An tourist attraction, take boat cruise to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see scenery of mountain and rivers – a Ha Long on land of Ninh Binh.
Trang An tourist attraction
Ba Giot Cave
Nau Ruou Cave
16h00: Return to Hanoi.
18h00: Arrive Hanoi. Tour finishes.
Please contact us: 0919.713.667 (Ms. Nữ) or email: email@example.com.
- A/C transportation during tour (pick-up and drop-off in Old Quarter only).
- E-bus to Bai Dinh pagoda roundtrip, small row.
- English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees. 01 Vietnamese style lunch, 01 mineral bottle/pax/day.
- Breakfast, Personal expense, drinks ... and the others not mentioned above.
- Insurance & Tips, VAT.
- High season surcharge.
PRICE FOR CHILDREN:
- 0-4 years old: free. 1 adult get free 1 infant only, the 2nd infant: 75% of tour price (excluded entrance fee).
- 5- Under 9 years old: 75% tour price.
- 9 years old and above: 100% tour price.
- Before departure 1 week: full charge deposit or 50%
- Before departure 6-3 days: 75% charge of price
- Before departure 2-0 days: 100% charge of price